Egy4MuSiC.CoM
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلالتسجيلدخول

valentine`s history

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+7
monde
على منصور
ANGEL EYES
(L~O@V&E*No$)
sonycat
MARVE_NONOSH
siko
11 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
siko
نشيط فـي ايـجـي مـيــوزك
نشيط فـي ايـجـي مـيــوزك
siko

ذكر
مساهمات الميوزيكاوي : 88
عمر الميوزيكاوي : 34
وسام العضو : valentine`s history Wesaam11
نقاط العضو : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/01/2009

valentine`s history Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: valentine`s history   valentine`s history I_icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Valentine History

Valentines Day celebration dates back to the ancient times when the 'Feast of Lupercal' was celebrated in the honour of the Roman God of Fertility. This day falls on the 15th of February every year. According to a time worn custom, on the eve of Lupercalia (14th of Feb) a ritual of 'name drawing' was followed, during which a young man drew the name of a girl from the lot, who was to be his sweetheart for the whole year. Romance, has, of course always made the world go round but we must say that these Romans knew how to make it official. Since then, this day (14th of Feb) has been considered as the day of Cupid, the mischievous son of Venus -the Roman Goddess of Love.

Lovers through the ages have taken this day as their own - a day to celebrate the finest human emotion. The reason for celebration is ageless, but it was much later that a great lover gave the day his name.

All For Love

The eternal lover that gave us the famous word 'Valentine' and originated the tradition of writing love letters on this day, is believed to be Bishop Valentine. He was a priest in Rome when, the city was ruled by 'Claudius the Cruel'. Inspite of the fact that Claudius had forbidden Christian conversions and Christian marriages, the Bishop refused to surrender to Roman Gods and carried on his religious duties in secret. He was imprisoned for disobedience, but even in prison he converted the convicts.

While he was in prison, the jailer's daughter became his friend and was loyal to him through his ordeal. When Claudius came to know that imprisonment had not broken his enduring Christian spirit, the bishop was executed. However, on the day of his death Valentine wrote a note to his friend, 'the jailer's daughter' and signed it - 'From Your Valentine'. This great man who died for his beliefs, for his enduring love of the Christian God, was chosen as the patron Saint of lovers. 14th February has since been celebrated as Valentine's Day. Romantic souls all over the world have preferred to focus on the romantic twist of this tale, the story of the man who united lovers in the holy bond of marriage; a man who loved his jailer's daughter and started the tradition of writing love notes.

Back To Nature
There is indeed, no lack of inspiration for believers in love and romance. Romantic significance of the 14th of February crosses human boundaries and enters the heart of nature - it was a popular belief in the olden times that the birds chose their mates on this day.

Listen to Your Heart Today
Be it the world of the winged lovers or those with their feet firmly on the ground and their thoughts in the clouds, the popularity of this holiday, among those young at heart proves that the heart does go on. So all you lovers and ' wannabe' lovers out there, rise in love (literally) and stake your claim. To help you carry on the cherished tradition of celebrating your love, we, at My Dear Valentine.com, are just providing new ways to cope with those exuberant, exhilarating and simply undeniable bursts of emotion. Say it on line with flowers, crazy e-cards (as crazy as you feel), mushy mails, the hottest songs and the coolest quotes b'coz my dear Valentine, when Cupid calls - romance reigns. With Cupid on your side, you just can't lose.

t
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
MARVE_NONOSH
مدير عام ايجي ميوزك
مدير عام ايجي ميوزك
MARVE_NONOSH

انثى
مساهمات الميوزيكاوي : 4032
عمر الميوزيكاوي : 37
العمل/الترفيه : اللعب فى دماغ الناس
المزاج : حلو وليا الجنه
العمل : valentine`s history Collec10
المزاج : valentine`s history 2110
الدوله : valentine`s history 3dflag10
وسام العضو : valentine`s history 120110
نقاط العضو : 113
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/07/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: valentine`s history   valentine`s history I_icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 14, 2009 7:48 am

All For Love

The eternal lover that gave us the famous word 'Valentine' and originated the tradition of writing love letters on this day, is believed to be Bishop Valentine. He was a priest in Rome when, the city was ruled by 'Claudius the Cruel'. Inspite of the fact that Claudius had forbidden Christian conversions and Christian marriages, the Bishop refused to surrender to Roman Gods and carried on his religious duties in secret. He was imprisoned for disobedience, but even in prison he converted the convicts.

تحياتى ليك ومرسى ياساييكو والى الامام يا معلم
sonycat
مراقـبـه المنـتـديـات الـترفـيهـيـه
مراقـبـه المنـتـديـات الـترفـيهـيـه
sonycat

انثى
مساهمات الميوزيكاوي : 3944
عمر الميوزيكاوي : 30
المزاج : عالي وماشي الحاال وربنا يستر
العمل : valentine`s history Studen10
المزاج : valentine`s history 2110
وسام العضو : valentine`s history Aw110
نقاط العضو : 84
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/08/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: valentine`s history   valentine`s history I_icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 16, 2009 1:10 pm

ميرسي اوى يا سيكو

ومنك كل جديد
(L~O@V&E*No$)
مشـرف المواضيـع العامـه
مشـرف المواضيـع العامـه
(L~O@V&E*No$)

ذكر
مساهمات الميوزيكاوي : 1828
وسام العضو : valentine`s history Wesaam10
نقاط العضو : 177
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/02/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: valentine`s history   valentine`s history I_icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 16, 2009 8:42 pm

thx friend saiko for this good story
the love is the best thing in the world
man or woman without love like room without oxygen
thx saiko we wait all new and exclusive
gh
ANGEL EYES
مدير عام ايجي ميوزك
مدير عام ايجي ميوزك
ANGEL EYES

انثى
مساهمات الميوزيكاوي : 3685
عمر الميوزيكاوي : 36
العمل/الترفيه : مخلصه وقاعده في البيت
المزاج : زي الجلاش الحمد لله
العمل : valentine`s history Profes10
المزاج : valentine`s history 6810
نقاط العضو : 91
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/08/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: valentine`s history   valentine`s history I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 17, 2009 6:26 am

تسلم ايدك يا سيكو
على منصور
مـراقـب المـنـتـديــات الـريـاضـيـه
مـراقـب المـنـتـديــات الـريـاضـيـه
على منصور

ذكر
مساهمات الميوزيكاوي : 1847
عمر الميوزيكاوي : 34
المزاج : valentine`s history 3110
وسام العضو : valentine`s history Wesaam10
نقاط العضو : 66
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/09/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: valentine`s history   valentine`s history I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 17, 2009 6:48 pm

gh
monde
بـرنـس ايـجـي مـيــوزك
بـرنـس ايـجـي مـيــوزك
monde

ذكر
مساهمات الميوزيكاوي : 852
عمر الميوزيكاوي : 36
المزاج : valentine`s history 1310
نقاط العضو : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/09/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: valentine`s history   valentine`s history I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 18, 2009 8:16 am

تسلم يا سيكو ع الحاجات الجميله دي
نيس توبيك يا قلبي
mohamed ra
مـراقــب منـتـدي الـموبــايـــلات
مـراقــب منـتـدي الـموبــايـــلات
mohamed ra

ذكر
مساهمات الميوزيكاوي : 2565
وسام العضو : valentine`s history 1170107439
نقاط العضو : 268
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: valentine`s history   valentine`s history I_icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 19, 2009 7:27 am

Back To Nature
There is indeed, no lack of inspiration for believers in love and romance. Romantic significance of the 14th of February crosses human boundaries and enters the heart of nature - it was a popular belief in the olden times that the birds chose their mates on this day
ty
Devil_Legend_906
مدير عام ايجي ميوزك
مدير عام ايجي ميوزك
Devil_Legend_906

ذكر
مساهمات الميوزيكاوي : 2979
عمر الميوزيكاوي : 37
العمل/الترفيه : طالب في اكاديميه طيبه المعادي
المزاج : ماشـــــي الحـــــــــال و الحمد للـــه
العمل : valentine`s history Progra10
المزاج : valentine`s history 1310
وسام العضو : valentine`s history Empty
نقاط العضو : 146
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/07/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: valentine`s history   valentine`s history I_icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 19, 2009 7:26 pm

ميرسي يا سيكو يا قمر علي الكلام الجميل ده
بس فيه كلام عايز ترجمه ههههههههههههههه
تسلم ايدك يا معلم علي اهتمامك بينا وبالمنتدي
كابر74
مـراقـبـه المـنـتـديـات الاسـلامـيـه
مـراقـبـه المـنـتـديـات الاسـلامـيـه
كابر74

انثى
مساهمات الميوزيكاوي : 4394
عمر الميوزيكاوي : 50
العمل : valentine`s history Unknow10
المزاج : valentine`s history 8010
وسام العضو : valentine`s history Wesam710
نقاط العضو : 475
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: valentine`s history   valentine`s history I_icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 19, 2009 7:46 pm

the black eyes
بـرنـس ايـجـي مـيــوزك
بـرنـس ايـجـي مـيــوزك
the black eyes

مساهمات الميوزيكاوي : 2242
عمر الميوزيكاوي : 104
العمل : valentine`s history Police10
المزاج : valentine`s history 2210
الدوله : valentine`s history 3dflag13
وسام العضو : valentine`s history Wesaam11
نقاط العضو : 13
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: valentine`s history   valentine`s history I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 02, 2009 6:27 am

ميرسي اوى يا سيكو

ومنك كل جديد

valentine`s history
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
Egy4MuSiC.CoM :: 

:: «~®§¦¦ منتدي الرومانسيات ¦¦§®~»

-
انتقل الى: